OPTBANK | OPTimizing Research and Doctoral Programs in BANKing and Finance in Indonesian Universities
The Department of Business Economics of Roma Tre University is one of the European partners for the Erasmus + “Capacity Building” project OPTBank (OPTimizing Research and Doctoral Programs project in BANKing and Finance in Indonesian Universities).
Prof. Franco Fiordelisi is in the Project Steering Committee and he also sits in the Project Scientific Committee together with Prof. Ornella Ricci.
The project is designed to strengthen the research capacities of Indonesian universities in the field of banking and finance by training and by increasing the international exposure of scholars and students to help them attain higher research standards in the field of banking and finance.
The six Indonesian Universities involved are:
- Link identifier #identifier__71531-1Universitas Sriwijaya,
- Link identifier #identifier__44611-2Syiah Kuala University,
- Link identifier #identifier__159782-3Universitas Tanjungpura,
- Link identifier #identifier__189062-4UIN Syarif Hidayatullah,
- Link identifier #identifier__28385-5Universitas Sebelas Maret
- Link identifier #identifier__198620-6Institut Teknologi Bandung
The other European partners are:
- Link identifier #identifier__115077-7University of Limoges (France)
- Link identifier #identifier__99260-8Bangor University (United-Kingdom)
- Link identifier #identifier__19793-9Technological University of Crete (Greece)
You can find more information on the official website of the project:
Link identifier #identifier__4397-10WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF ERASMUS+ OPTBANK PROJECT – OPTBANK