The conference will take place at:
Dipartimento di Studi Aziendali, Roma Tre University
Via Silvio D’Amico, 77
00145 Rome, Italy
Location: (41.85108, 12.47994)
How to get there?
Metro B – The quickest and easiest way to get to the Venue is by metro. The nearest stop is Stazione Basilica S. Paolo (metro B line or blue line). After a 10-minute walk you get to the Venue (see map).
- Leave the station towards Via Gaspare Gozzi (at the opposite side of the tracks compared to the Basilica di San Paolo).
- Head south on Via Gaspare Gozzi toward Via Pietro Giordani (with the tracks on your right) until you reach Via Silvio D’Amico.
- Turn left onto Via Silvio D’Amico. The Venue will be on your left after 230m.
- Enter the building through the main entrance and follow the indications to the Conference welcome area.
Bus 714 connects Stazione Termini (interchange stop between A and B metro lines) to the EUR district and stops at Viale Cristoforo Colombo, a 7-minute walk from the Venue (see map).
Bus 715 leaves from Teatro Marcello, in the city centre, and stops in front of the Venue in Via Silvio D’Amico (see map).
The Bus service may suffer delays.
- Wi-Fi (also via the eduroam service) is provided within the building.
- Each conference room is equipped with screens and projectors. A limited number of electrical outlets are available in the rooms.
- The facility is built considering the needs of users with physical disabilities. For any assistance during the visit, please contact email@example.com beforehand.